Athletics Hall of Fame
The purpose of the Mead High School Hall of Fame is to recognize former outstanding teams, student-athletes, coaches, faculty and Mead community members who have made significant contributions to Mead High School and the Mead community. Our goal is to formally perpetuate the memory of those teams, student-athletes, coaches, faculty and supporters who have brought distinction, honor and excellence to Mead High School.
Hall of Fame Criteria
- Graduated / Retired from Mead High School at least 10 years prior (Exceptions approved by committee)
- A person may be nominated more than once
- Nominations are considered for 3 years
- Nominee must possess outstanding moral character
- A maximum of four candidates will be inducted each year (Exceptions approved by selection committee)
- HOF recognition may be given posthumously
For a Nomination Form - Click Here.