- Football - First Practice is Wednesday, August 17
- Volleyball, Girls Soccer, Slow Pitch Softball, Boys & Girls Cross Country all begin Monday, August 22
- Cheer & Dance Team Registration is also available on our Family ID website
In order to be eligible for Athletics this Fall (2022), please complete the following items:
- Register for your sport through Family ID.
- Pay your fees: MHS students-athletes are required to pay a $45 Activity Fee and $50 ASB Fee.
- Fees can be paid online here or to the Athletics Department starting Aug. 16-30 from 8 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-3pm.
- Have an Up-to-Date Physical on File with the Athletic Office - sports physicals are good for two years.
Please note that student-athletes are not eligible to complete until the above steps have been completed and approved by the school nurse.
On-Site Sports Physicals - August 2022
- Cost: $20
- Location Dates and Times:
- Mead High School - Monday, August 15th @ 6:00 - 7:30pm
- Northwood Middle School - Thursday, August 24th @ 6:00 - 7:30pm
- Highland Middle School - Thursday, August 25th @ 6:00 - 7:30pm
- Mountainside Middle School - Monday, August 29th @ 6:00 - 7:30pm
Thank you, Madsen Family Medicine!