Strive to work within the Athletic Philosophy of Mead School District. Underlying my philosophy in coaching is that participation in sports is an integral part of the educational process. Looking to build a competitive program while providing foundation and experience that will allow players to grow and develop.
To provide a program that enables players to learn about leadership, responsibility, accountability, and sportsmanship.
- Mental Toughness: Staying focused and finding the extra effort to succeed during the difficult times.
- Confidence: This is found in yourself, not in the actions of others.
- Program: You are playing for the school, teammates, and community; not just yourself.
- Respect: BE RESPECTFUL ALWAYS.
- Reliability: Be prepared and be on time.
- Conduct: Sportsmanship at all times (dignity in winning and defeat).
- Fitness: Acknowledging that soccer success depends on being fit.
- Skills Development: Realize that being the best is always working on the basics.
- One vs. One: Have the competitive will to defeat every opponent.
- Nutrition: Eat and drink with your health and fitness in mind.
- Academics: D or F grades are not an option.
- Practice: We train with intensity!
- Games: Always playing to achieve success in games and never giving up.