MEAD FALL SPORTS SEASON
- Volleyball started February 8 and will end March 28
- Football will start Monday, February 15 and end April 9
- Girls Soccer & Cross Country begins February 22 and ends April 3
- Team Schedules have been posted on our League Website - GoMeadPanthersGSL.org
MEAD SPRING & WINTER SPORTS SEASONS
Traditional 'Spring' Sports Seasons Will Begin April 5
Tennis, Fastpitch Softball, Boys & Girls Track, Baseball, Boys & Girls Golf and Boys Soccer
Traditional 'Winter' Sports Seasons Will Begin May 3 & May 10
May 3 - Gymnastics
May 10 - Boys & Girls Basketball, Wrestling, Slowpitch Softball, Competitive Cheer and Dance
In order to be ELIGIBLE for Athletics and Condition Sessions you must:
- Register on Family ID - 2021 SPORTS & ACTIVITIES - FAMILY ID REGISTRATION
- Have an Up-to-Date Physical on File with the Athletic Office - Physical Forms are available on our website and on Family ID
- Complete the Covid Pre-Participation Screening Questionnaire - the questionnaire is available for download when registering on FamilyID, on our Athletics Webpage, or by clicking HERE.
**Student-Athletes who have tested positive for Covid-19 will need to complete a Return to Play Covid Protocol with our Athletic Trainer in order to fully participate in practices and competitions.**
- If you were not at school on your scheduled practice or game day, or you are a remote learner, please download and sign (parent signature) the Conditioning Attestation Form and return the form to your Coach on those days.
- The Attestation Form is available for download when registering for our Athletic Programs on FAMILY ID, on our Athletics Webpage, or by clicking the link HERE.
For the most recent information regarding our Region's status - visit the Covid 19 Risk Management Dashboard, scroll to Reports and click the Roadmap to Recovery Reports link. Reports are released every Friday.
WIAA Healthy Washington Sport and Activity Guidelines
Healthy Washington Roadmap to Recovery Guidelines
STUDENT ATHLETES WILL NOT BE CHARGED ASB OR PARTICIPATION FEES FOR ATHLETICS
THE WIAA HAS A NEW PRE PARTICIPATION PHYSICAL FORM* FOR YOU TO TAKE TO YOUR DOCTOR
Freshman and Juniors Must Have a Physical Dated After June 1st.