Click here to access the registration site specifically created for the class of 2020. Parents are encouraged to attend the 9th Grade Parent Night where we will cover the details of this website.
INCOMING 9TH GRADE STUDENT & PARENT NIGHT AGENDA
Tuesday, February 23, 2016 @ 6:00 PM
6:00-7:00 PM Activities in the MHS mall and performance demonstrations in the gym (Orchestra, Dance Team, Improv Team, Color Guard & Jazz Choir)
6:15-6:45 BREAKOUT SESSIONS
- Academics - Presenter: Teresa Laher (Principal), Location: Theater
- Athletics - Presenter: John Barrington (AD), Location: M20-M2
- Activities - Presenter: Randy Mickelsen (Activities Cord.), Location: Library
- Special Services (Students with an IEP) - Presenter: Teresa Arnzen (Ed. Specialist), Location: College & Career Center (near main office)
- Parents of students from schools or programs other than Northwood - Presenter: Dave Vaughn (MHS Counselor), Location: H42 (near the theater)
7:00-7:10 A Welcome to Mead for all students and parents in the gym (please sit with your parent/student.)
7:15-7:50 Students stay in gym with ASB/Leadership students and then tour school.
7:15-7:50 Parents move to the theater, to hear from administrators and counselor on transition issues.
7:50-8:30 ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION: Complete your student’s online course registration for the 9th grade year with counselor/administrator support: M2, M6, H20, Library, M26, M16/M18 & M20/M22