ASB Fund Balances
Associated Student Body (ASB) funds are public monies raised on behalf of students, and are used for optional, extra-curricular events of a cultural, athletic, recreational, or social nature. In general, carryover amounts from one year to another are due to anticipated expenditures for student activities which take more than a year of fundraising. These funds are not available for curricular, or graded student activities.
In compliance with RCW 28A.325.050, Mead School District has published fund balance reports related to the ASB funds in our District. This financial report reflects the detailed ASB account balances by school. Beginning balances are as of September 1 and ending balances are as of August 31. Reports posted on August 31 but prior to the financial report being filed with the state will be labeled as “Unaudited”, and may not reflect adjusting or other entries made after August 31.
- Mead High School ASB 2020-2021
- Mead High School ASB 2019-2020
- Mead High School ASB 2018-2019
- Mead High School ASB 2017-2018
- Mead High School ASB 2016-2017
- Mead High School ASB 2015-2016
- Mead High School ASB 2014-2015
ASB Extracurricular Activity Report
- 2021-22 Mead High School Extracurricular
- 2020-21 Mead High School Extracurricular
- 2019-20 Mead High School Extracurricular
- 2018-19 Mead High School Extracurricular
Opportunity Gap Plan