What’s next? Or, how do I prepare for my life after high school?
Welcome to the Mead High School College and Career Readiness page. On the right you will see buttons that will take you to resources that we think can help you plan for your post high school experience.
The six buttons on the right will lead you to pages complete with detailed information relating to their heading.
- The first tab will link you to regional colleges and universities for application purposes or perusal. The Financial Aid page has information about FAFSA and Merit Aid. Please note that beginning with the Class of 2017, the federal financial aid form (FAFSA) may be submitted on October 1st. Attached are two links that can help you get started: Learn more about what families need to know specific to the 2017-18 FAFSA: click HERE . To begin the process of starting a FSA-ID (Federal Student Aid ID): click HERE
- The Graduation Requirements will help you stay on track academically and also explain the state testing requirements.
- Under the Post High School Readiness button you will find information about the SAT and ACT and helpful links to college and career information.
- Under the Scholarship button you will find lists of available scholarships.
- College Visitation will list when colleges and universities will be at MHS during lunches to visit with prospective students.
Please see Colleen Thornton our senior class counselor, if you have any questions. Her phone number is 465-7029.